Microsoft Office 365
For more than four years, Odin Service Automation has enabled the world’s leading service providers to offer Office 365 through syndication. Now we’re going one step further.
Service Automation now supports sales of Office 365 and other services through Microsoft’s Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program.
The Microsoft CSP program allows service providers to:
- Create a customer offer, set the price, and own the billing terms
- Integrate service offerings with Microsoft cloud services
- Stay at the center of the Microsoft cloud customer lifecycle
Cloud Solution Providers using Service Automation with our Office 365 integration for CSP can:
- Sell Office 365 directly to their customers
- Onboard new customers automatically without using Microsoft’s Partner Admin Center
- Get to market quickly without needing to code Microsoft APIs or service updates
With Service Automation, CSPs can:
- Create relevant Office 365 bundles that include services for file sharing, security, conferencing, backup and archiving, and more
- Offer complementary cloud services including web hosting, domains, SaaS, and infrastructure services
- Reduce time-to-market for Microsoft cloud services
- Enable and scale reseller channels
- Deliver a modern user experience
Looking for a proven platform for offering Office 365 and other services? .